The Beginning of the Kobo Kono.

This is a blog.
It's nothing special, nothing fancy. Just a place on the internet that I can call my own.
What's the plan?
Well this is a web page in which I plan to review the various books, quotes, and various authors that I manage to stumble across.
I do use goodreads, but I think that it's not the right type of platform for me to post my thoughts and ideas of the books that I read. I know its a site for reviews, but there isn't really much that can be done once the star rating, and the review is posted. I actually mostly use good reads to get recommendations to build an ever growing and never stopping monstrosity of a to be read shelf. Currently I believe the to be read count is at about 530. I don't think I will end up reading through all the books, but it's a place to start.
in retrospect I suppose what I was really looking for is somewhere to do my own thing... well.. here it is.... and here we go. :D

Popular posts from this blog

The Shape of Water by Guillermo Del Toro

The Echo of Old Books by Barbara Davis

Goodbye 2018 reads, Hello 2019 books! #NewYearNewPages