Still Mine by Amy Stuart


"My sharpest memories are the dark ones" 
-Sill Mine by Amy Stuart

Amy Stuart's Sill Mine is an unstoppable book. This book is about the mystery of missing Shayna Fowles. Shayna was the typical teenager up until she finds herself getting mixed up with Charlie Merritt.

Clare O'Callaghan (O'Dey), a woman with a pretty spotty past who's on the run from her abusive husband. After the loss of her unborn child through physical, and emotional abuse from her husband, on top of Clare’s substance abuse, Clare decides enough is enough. One day she just vanishes from her previous life, and changes her identity.

 Clare’s husband hires Malcolm Boon to aid in helping to find Clare. Once Malcolm manages to catch up to Clare, rather than reporting back to Clare’s husband Malcolm makers Clare an offer to work for him. Clare hesitantly accepts Malcolm’s offer and is sent to the small mining town of Blakemore, where a young woman named Shayna Fowles has vanished without a trace.

This book was a refreshing page turner for me, I honestly had a hard time putting the book down. This book left me needing to know more. I typically usually stick to the police procedurals when it comes to missing people novels.

 I rated this book ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 on my Goodreads account. This is book I would recommend to adult readers. This is for sure for anyone who enjoys suspense, or thriller novels. This book is one that I would recommend to my friends.

Popular posts from this blog

The Shape of Water by Guillermo Del Toro

The Echo of Old Books by Barbara Davis

Goodbye 2018 reads, Hello 2019 books! #NewYearNewPages