Kobo Kono 2.0? With some rambling thoughts.

  It's been over a year since I have posted, it makes me feel like I haven't taken this book blogging serious enough. It seems that no matter what I do I keep coming back to write about books. I find myself constantly cycling through threads, Goodreads, and StoryGraph all in the context of looking at books.

    What do I use for reading? 

    I am currently using a Kobo Clara HD when I am on the move, and a Samsung Galaxy tab (when I remember to charge it) at home. If I am going to be honest, I have been looking at upgrading my Kobo Clara HD to a Kobo Clara Colour. The real question is do I need the same device, but with colour capabilities? no. I don't. Does that stop me from wanting  one? absolutely not. Another device that has intrigued me for a little while has been the Boox Palma. Its pricing is quite steep for what it is. Starting at $279.00 (USD) I feel like it would be too pricey for what I would use it for. I actually haven't looked at the specs, but I don't want to be turning pages every 2 sentences. 


Anyways, rather than rambling. I'm 75% through the current book. I'm sure there will be another post coming soon.



Popular posts from this blog

The Shape of Water by Guillermo Del Toro

The Echo of Old Books by Barbara Davis

Goodbye 2018 reads, Hello 2019 books! #NewYearNewPages