Where I Have Been

So it’s been quite some time since I have posted on the kobokonos, and I thought that I would explain as to where my head has been. Most of the books that I have posted about on this webpage were free preceding copies provided by publishers and Netgalley. I became frustrated with the webpage when all of my preapproved copies expired on my device whole I was out one day attempting to read a new story. So I left to read something that I had on my device that didn’t have and expiry date, which wasn’t the worst thing, but I started to go through the books that I found on my own. With a lack of a demand to have to post it looks like there wasn't much of a reason to do so. To be honest with you it looks like I miss writing about books. Looks like we are on the comeback tour.
I was sitting at home finishing the shape of water, and I loved the book that I thought I would write a post for it because the book is beautiful. So in short it looks like I am planning on coming back and posting on a more regular basis. I think that the posts will improve because it looks like it’s teatime of year where the 2018 best book awards are up for vote on Goodreads, and it’s honestly one of my favourite time of year. The best books always manages to load up my already extensive and perhaps out of control ‘to be read’ shelf. So hopefully the boost to the shelf will boost the content on the site. Let’s see where this will take us.

Popular posts from this blog

The Shape of Water by Guillermo Del Toro

The Echo of Old Books by Barbara Davis

Goodbye 2018 reads, Hello 2019 books! #NewYearNewPages